Chania, Сrete, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.513828, 24.018038.
Chania is a coastal town on Сrete Island, Greece. It is one of the largest settlements on the island, located in the western part of Crete. There are about 55,000 people living in the town, with the total population of urban area close to 110,000. There are plenty of beaches, hotels, resorts, and various other facilities for vacationers. Local museums and galleries, festivals and celebrations are extremely popular with tourists and guests of the town.
Where is Chania, Сrete, Greece on Map?
Road map of Chania, Сrete, Greece shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chania, Сrete, Greece
Chania, Сrete, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chania, Сrete, Greece is 35.513828, and the longitude is 24.018038. Chania, Сrete, Greece is located at Greece country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 30' 49.7808'' N and 24° 1' 4.9368'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 30' 49.7808'' N|
|DMS Long||24° 1' 4.9368'' E|
Coordinates of Chania, Сrete, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Greece
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kardamyli, Greece (36.887779, 22.231634)
- Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece (40.520744, 21.271206)
- Vlichada, Santorini, Greece (36.338459, 25.433325)
- Chania, Сrete, Greece (35.513828, 24.018038)
- Avgonima, Chios, Greece (38.376915, 26.022394)
- Kili, Euboea, Greece (38.540272, 24.060272)
- Paros, Naoussa, Greece (37.083923, 25.147457)
- Rovoliari, Greece (39.004810, 21.997837)
- Mithimna, Lesbos, Greece (39.367146, 26.175146)
- Adamantas, Milos, Greece (36.726013, 24.446859)