Paros, Naoussa, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.083923, 25.147457.
Paros is a small resort town at the same name island (Paros, on of the Cyclades), located in a wonderful natural bay, about 13 miles from the largest town of the island, Naoussa, in southern Greece. It is a great resort with a few great beaches, not to large though. There are also some historic monuments (like the Temple of Panaya of Ekatontapiliani) and antic building ruins left from the epochs of the Crusades or the Ottoman Empire. Ferry is the only way to reach the island, and one can take the ferry to Pros from Pireus, Naxos, Serifos, and other cities.
Where is Paros, Naoussa, Greece on Map?
Road map of Paros, Naoussa, Greece shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Paros, Naoussa, Greece
Paros, Naoussa, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paros, Naoussa, Greece is 37.083923, and the longitude is 25.147457. Paros, Naoussa, Greece is located at Greece country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 5' 2.1228'' N and 25° 8' 50.8452'' E.
|DMS Lat||37° 5' 2.1228'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 8' 50.8452'' E|
Coordinates of Paros, Naoussa, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Greece
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kardamyli, Greece (36.887779, 22.231634)
- Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece (40.520744, 21.271206)
- Vlichada, Santorini, Greece (36.338459, 25.433325)
- Chania, Сrete, Greece (35.513828, 24.018038)
- Avgonima, Chios, Greece (38.376915, 26.022394)
- Kili, Euboea, Greece (38.540272, 24.060272)
- Paros, Naoussa, Greece (37.083923, 25.147457)
- Rovoliari, Greece (39.004810, 21.997837)
- Mithimna, Lesbos, Greece (39.367146, 26.175146)
- Adamantas, Milos, Greece (36.726013, 24.446859)