Kili, Euboea, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.540272, 24.060272.
Kili is a very small municipality in Eastern Greece, located at the island of Euboea, about 16 miles south from the coastal town of Kymi. It is a purely inland village and not a resort. Those tourists who want to learn more about local traditions and customs can make up their mind to visit the village and get in touch with local life style.
Where is Kili, Euboea, Greece on Map?
Road map of Kili, Euboea, Greece shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kili, Euboea, Greece
Kili, Euboea, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kili, Euboea, Greece is 38.540272, and the longitude is 24.060272. Kili, Euboea, Greece is located at Greece country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 32' 24.9792'' N and 24° 3' 36.9792'' E.
|DMS Lat||38° 32' 24.9792'' N|
|DMS Long||24° 3' 36.9792'' E|
Coordinates of Kili, Euboea, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Greece
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece (40.520744, 21.271206)
- Vlichada, Santorini, Greece (36.338459, 25.433325)
- Chania, Сrete, Greece (35.513828, 24.018038)
- Avgonima, Chios, Greece (38.376915, 26.022394)
- Kili, Euboea, Greece (38.540272, 24.060272)
- Paros, Naoussa, Greece (37.083923, 25.147457)
- Rovoliari, Greece (39.004810, 21.997837)
- Mithimna, Lesbos, Greece (39.367146, 26.175146)
- Adamantas, Milos, Greece (36.726013, 24.446859)
- Sparti, Greece (37.074448, 22.430241)