Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.520744, 21.271206.
Kastoria is a large town in West Macedonia, Greece, situated near National Highway 15 and Orestiada Lake, just a few miles away from the border with Macedonia. The town is ancient and there are many very old and valuable monuments in Kastoria, including the ancient fort, a few Greek Orthodox Churches, a number of nice examples of Ottoman architecture, some stone bridges and and so on. In winter, the town becomes very popular with skiers, who come to Kastoria to practice their favorite sport.
Map of Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece
Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece is 40.520744, and the longitude is 21.271206. Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece is located at Greece country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 31' 14.6784'' N and 21° 16' 16.3416'' E.
Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 31' 14.6784'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 16' 16.3416'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Greece
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece (40.520744, 21.271206)
- Vlichada, Santorini, Greece (36.338459, 25.433325)
- Chania, Сrete, Greece (35.513828, 24.018038)
- Avgonima, Chios, Greece (38.376915, 26.022394)
- Kili, Euboea, Greece (38.540272, 24.060272)
- Paros, Naoussa, Greece (37.083923, 25.147457)
- Rovoliari, Greece (39.004810, 21.997837)
- Mithimna, Lesbos, Greece (39.367146, 26.175146)
- Adamantas, Milos, Greece (36.726013, 24.446859)
- Sparti, Greece (37.074448, 22.430241)