Chestermere, Calgary, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.046898, -113.827866.
Chestermere is a small town located 3 miles east from Calgary city center, Alberta, southern Canada. It emerged in the end of the 19th century near a large lake, Chestermere Lake, and has been developing for the second half of the 20th century. Today, it is a resort town near Calgary, with the population close to 15,000 people. There is a large park and entertainment zone which includes a golf club, a large recreation center, facilities for boating, and so on.
Where is Chestermere, Calgary, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Chestermere, Calgary, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chestermere, Calgary, AB, Canada
Chestermere, Calgary, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chestermere, Calgary, AB, Canada is 51.046898, and the longitude is -113.827866. Chestermere, Calgary, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 2' 48.8328'' N and 113° 49' 40.3176'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 2' 48.8328'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 49' 40.3176'' W|
Coordinates of Chestermere, Calgary, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)