Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.299999, -73.383331.
Saint-Gabriel is a small town located in the southern part of Quebec province, eastern Canada. It is one of the far away remote neighborhoods of Montreal and a small settlement to the north of the city of Joliette, right near Lake Maskinongé. Saint-Gabriel was established in 1825 and has been developing as a typical French speaking community, which has currently grown into quite a large town, with the population close to 3 thousand people. It is a friendly and highly educated community, with most of the residents engaged in various commercial and farming related businesses. There are plenty of amazing natural beauties and wonders in the area.
Where is Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada
Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada is 46.299999, and the longitude is -73.383331. Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 17' 59.9964'' N and 73° 22' 59.9916'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 17' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 22' 59.9916'' W|
Coordinates of Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)