Saint-Tite, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.733334, -72.566666.
A small community in southern Quebec, Saint-Tite is a community in the south eastern part of Canada. It is a typical French speaking community and a town situated somewhere between the city of Montreal and Quebec City. For many centuries since its establishment the settlement used to be quite small, and it received the status of a town in the late 20th century. It is well known as a home to the famous festivals and various cultural events like Festival Western de Saint-Tite and a special rodeo that always takes place there. Currently, there are about 4 thousand people living in the town. The economy of the town relies heavily on such fields as forestry, farming, and some manufacturing.
Where is Saint-Tite, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Saint-Tite, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saint-Tite, QC, Canada
Saint-Tite, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Tite, QC, Canada is 46.733334, and the longitude is -72.566666. Saint-Tite, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 44' 0.0024'' N and 72° 33' 59.9976'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 44' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 33' 59.9976'' W|
Coordinates of Saint-Tite, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)