Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.549999, -75.500000.
A town of Mont-Laurier is situated in the southern part of Quebec province in the eastern Canada. The community can be found on the banks of the Rivière du Lièvre, which is a beautiful and spectacular one. The settlement emerged there in the middle of the 19th century as a town at the place of a very old settlement of the local population. It used to be a tiny little town until the second half of the 20th century when the population started growing. Today the city is a home to about 13.5 thousand people and it is a key commercial hub of the region, with a number of business and trade companies operating at the market. Overwhelming majority of the population is French speaking.
Where is Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada
Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada is 46.549999, and the longitude is -75.500000. Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 32' 59.9964'' N and 75° 30' 0.0000'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 32' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 30' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)