Sutton, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.099998, -72.616669.
A town of Sutton can be found in the southern part of Quebec province in the eastern Canada. Known as the part of the Eastern Townships, the town was established by some local populations in the very end of the 18th century. In about 100 years it received the status of the town. Modern day's Sutton is a home to about 4 thousand people, and about 60 per cent of the residents of the town speak French as their first language. English is mentioned as the first language by about 30 per cent of the residents. There is a large community of Swiss origin living in modern day's Sutton, so a considerable part of the residents of the town speak German as their first language.
Where is Sutton, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Sutton, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sutton, QC, Canada
Sutton, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sutton, QC, Canada is 45.099998, and the longitude is -72.616669. Sutton, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 5' 59.9928'' N and 72° 37' 0.0084'' W.
Sutton, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 5' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 37' 0.0084'' W|
Coordinates of Sutton, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)