Chuan, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.965006, 83.517685.
Chuan is a small village in western Bihar, India. There are only about 200 people living in the village, and it is located near a famous Hindu temple, Maa Mundeshwari Mandir. It is a very old historic monument built in the 10th century, and it is one of the oldest monuments of the Nagara style.
Map of Chuan, Bihar, India
Chuan, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chuan, Bihar, India is 24.965006, and the longitude is 83.517685. Chuan, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 57' 54.0216'' N and 83° 31' 3.6660'' E.
Chuan, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 57' 54.0216'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 31' 3.6660'' E|
Coordinates of Chuan, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)