Clayton, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.915047, 145.129272.
Clayton is a small suburb of Melbourne, situated about 14 miles east of the city center. The community is close to 20 thousand people, and it is a typical crowded suburb, provided with all modern services and amenities. There is a small private university in the area, as well as a modern medical center. Clayton is very well connected with Melbourne city center by numerous transportation lines.
Map of Clayton, VIC, Australia
Clayton, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Clayton, VIC, Australia is -37.915047, and the longitude is 145.129272. Clayton, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 54' 54.1692'' S and 145° 7' 45.3792'' E.
Clayton, VIC, Australia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Clayton, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 54' 54.1692'' S|
|DMS Long||145° 7' 45.3792'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Clayton, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)
- Capital Hill, ACT, Australia (-35.306179, 149.126419)