Edge Hill, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -16.900728, 145.738388.
Edge Hill is a small residential area and a suburb of Cairns district in Queensland, Australia. In is one of the oldest and a very prestigious residential district surrounded by parks and gardens like Mount Whitfield Conservation Park, Cairns Botanic Gardens, etc. Thus, it is possible to explore the unique nature of tropical southern Australia. In addition there are plenty of playgrounds, picnic areas, small areas for camping, and so on.
Map of Edge Hill, QLD, Australia
Edge Hill, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Edge Hill, QLD, Australia is -16.900728, and the longitude is 145.738388. Edge Hill, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 54' 2.6208'' S and 145° 44' 18.1968'' E.
Edge Hill, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 54' 2.6208'' S|
|DMS Long||145° 44' 18.1968'' E|
Coordinates of Edge Hill, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Paralowie, SA, Australia (-34.755829, 138.611115)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)