Earlwood, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.919804, 151.126083.
Situated about 7 miles southwest of Sydney, Earlwood is a small neighborhood of this city in New South Wales, Australia. It can be found on the right bank of the Cooks River, right to the west of a large new golf course, Beaman Park Marrickville Golf Club. The population of Earlwood is close to 20,000 people, and the settlement was established almost 200 years ago. There are many churches and parks in the area, including Hughes Park, Gough Whitlam Park and Waterworth reserve, Heynes Reserve, Simpson Reserve, etc.
Where is Earlwood, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Earlwood, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Earlwood, NSW, Australia
Earlwood, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Earlwood, NSW, Australia is -33.919804, and the longitude is 151.126083. Earlwood, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 55' 11.2944'' S and 151° 7' 33.8988'' E.
Earlwood, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 55' 11.2944'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 7' 33.8988'' E|
Coordinates of Earlwood, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Paralowie, SA, Australia (-34.755829, 138.611115)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)