Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -28.169287, 153.533630.
Kirra is a central part of the town of Coolangatta, which is situated in Queensland, Australia. It is not too large area near the ocean shores, surrounded with parks like Queen Elizabeth Park, Roughton Park, Border Park, and others. Kirra is an interesting area because it is situated in the south easternmost part of Queensland, and the neighboring districts of Coolangatta are located in New South Wales. The population of Kirra is close to 15 hundred people and it is a truly nice and comfortable place to live. There are excellent beaches in the neighborhood, and a famous tourist attraction, Snapper Rocks, situated in the area as well.
Map of Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia
Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia is -28.169287, and the longitude is 153.533630. Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 10' 9.4332'' S and 153° 32' 1.0680'' E.
Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 10' 9.4332'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 32' 1.0680'' E|
Coordinates of Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Paralowie, SA, Australia (-34.755829, 138.611115)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)