Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.898998, 145.182999.
Wheelers Hill is a very small district of Malbourne, Australia, situated about 17 miles east of Melbourne city center. It is situated near the famous Jells Park and is quite a small district, with the population not exceeding 20 thousand people. The district is named after one of the first settlers of the area, and today it Wheelers Hill is famous with its two very good colleges, as well as a few excellent facilities for sports.
Where is Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia on Map?
Road map of Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia
Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia is -37.898998, and the longitude is 145.182999. Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 53' 56.3928'' S and 145° 10' 58.7964'' E.
|DMS Lat||37° 53' 56.3928'' S|
|DMS Long||145° 10' 58.7964'' E|
Coordinates of Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Paralowie, SA, Australia (-34.755829, 138.611115)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)