Coconut Grove, Darwin, NT, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -12.389614, 130.852264.
Coconut Grove is a small northern suburb town of Darwin, a city in Northern Territory in Australia. It is located near Darwin International Airport, about 3.5 miles north from the city center. The town was established about two centuries ago and has got its name after large coconut plantation located near the settlement. Today, the plantation has got smaller but still there are many tall coconut trees can be found in the neighborhood.
Map of Coconut Grove, Darwin, NT, Australia
Coconut Grove, Darwin, NT, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Coconut Grove, Darwin, NT, Australia is -12.389614, and the longitude is 130.852264. Coconut Grove, Darwin, NT, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 23' 22.6104'' S and 130° 51' 8.1504'' E.
Coconut Grove, Darwin, NT, Australia elevation is 16 meters height, that is equal to 52 feet.
Coconut Grove, Darwin, NT, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 23' 22.6104'' S|
|DMS Long||130° 51' 8.1504'' E|
|Elevation (m)||16 m|
|Elevation (f)||52 feet|
Coordinates of Coconut Grove, Darwin, NT, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)