Lavington, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.047432, 146.938705.
Lavington is a small town and a neighborhood of Albury city in New South Wales, Australia. Located on a wonderful green setting, Lavington is a home to almost 13 thousand people. It is an excellent choice for recreation type vacation since there are plenty of parks, large and small, along with great facilities for sports, like Lavington Swimming center, Lavington Sports center, etc. The community is great and spending a day or two in the town can be an excellent idea for everyone.
Where is Lavington, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Lavington, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lavington, NSW, Australia
Lavington, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lavington, NSW, Australia is -36.047432, and the longitude is 146.938705. Lavington, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 2' 50.7552'' S and 146° 56' 19.3380'' E.
Lavington, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 2' 50.7552'' S|
|DMS Long||146° 56' 19.3380'' E|
Coordinates of Lavington, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)