Coors Field, CO, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.756229, -104.994865.
Coors Field is a baseball park with a seating capacity of 50,144, located at 2001 Blake St, Denver, Colorado, 80205, United States. It hosted the 1998 MLB All-Star Game, the 2021 MLB All-Star Game, the 2016 NHL Stadium Series, and so on. Opened on April 26, 1995, designed by Populous, the stadium has been the home field of MLB's Colorado Rockies. It also hosts ice hockey games. Artists and bands who played at the park include Billy Joel, Def Leppard, Journey, Eagles, Jimmy Buffett, and Zac Brown Band. It was used as a filming location for the 1996 movie "The Fan" starring Robert De Niro and Wesley Snipes. Coors Field is situated 1.5 miles north of Downtown Denver.
Where is Coors Field, CO, USA on Map?
Road map of Coors Field, CO, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Coors Field, CO, USA
Coors Field, CO, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Coors Field, CO, USA is 39.756229, and the longitude is -104.994865. Coors Field, CO, USA is located at United States country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 45' 22.4244'' N and 104° 59' 41.5140'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 45' 22.4244'' N|
|DMS Long||104° 59' 41.5140'' W|
Coordinates of Coors Field, CO, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United States
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Target Center, MN, USA (44.979595, -93.276566)
- Camping World Stadium, FL, USA (28.539143, -81.403076)
- Smoothie King Center, LA, USA (29.949030, -90.082298)
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, OH, USA (41.496620, -81.688431)
- United Center, IL, USA (41.880692, -87.674370)
- AT&T Center, TX, USA (29.426931, -98.437599)
- Chase Center, CA, USA (37.768009, -122.387787)
- KeyBank Center, NY, USA (42.875134, -78.876785)
- Moda Center, OR, USA (45.531609, -122.667236)
- M&T Bank Stadium, MD, USA (39.278088, -76.623322)