County Hall, London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.501945, -0.118889.
County Hall is one of the notable buildings located on the bank of the River Thames in the central part of London, the UK. Built in the beginning of the 20th century, it can be found near the Westminster Bridge, facing the Westminster Palace and its neighborhood. The building used to be a home to London City Council and Greater London City Council. A 6-floor building, it is a unique architectural decision built in the shape of a semicircle. In the early 21st century, the building became a home to Merlin Entertainment company. The building is also a tourist attraction which also has an advantageous location right near all traditional landmarks of the capital city.
Map of County Hall, London, the UK
County Hall, London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of County Hall, London, the UK is 51.501945, and the longitude is -0.118889. County Hall, London, the UK is located at United States country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 7.0020'' N and 0° 7' 8.0004'' W.
County Hall, London, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 7.0020'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 8.0004'' W|
Coordinates of County Hall, London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United States
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- The Capitol Building, Capitol Hill, Washington DC, the US (38.889805, -77.009056)
- County Hall, London, the UK (51.501945, -0.118889)
- Legend Valley, Thornville, Ohio, the USA (39.937778, -82.406670)
- McKinley Tower, Anchorage, AK, USA (61.218887, -149.877502)
- Flatiron Building, New York City, NY, USA (40.741112, -73.989723)
- Fallingwater, Mill Run, Pennsylvania, US (39.906113, -79.468056)
- Union Station, Washington D.C., USA (38.897095, -77.006332)
- Grand Central Terminal, New York City, NY, USA (40.752655, -73.977295)
- Faneuil Hall, Marketplace, Boston, MA, USA (42.360031, -71.054749)
- Pier 39, San Francisco, CA, USA (37.809326, -122.409981)