The Shard, London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.504501, -0.086500.
The Shard is the famous modern skyscraper located in the Center of London, the UK. It is also known as the London Bridge Tower and is one of the key landmarks of the capital city. The building was designed by a group of Italian architects and built during 2009 - 2012 years. The skyscraper is over one thousand feet tall and has 96 floors, as well as 32 elevators. There is a large observation desk on the top of the tower and it is one of the main attractions of modern London. The building is of pyramidal shape and is covered with dark blue glass. There are 72 habitable floors in the skyscraper. The Shard is known as the tallest building in London, the tallest building in the country, and the 5th tallest building in Europe.
Where is The Shard, London, the UK on Map?
Road map of The Shard, London, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The Shard, London, the UK
The Shard, London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Shard, London, the UK is 51.504501, and the longitude is -0.086500. The Shard, London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 16.2036'' N and 0° 5' 11.4000'' W.
The Shard, London, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 16.2036'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 5' 11.4000'' W|
Coordinates of The Shard, London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Clarence House, London, England, the UK (51.504002, -0.138500)
- Prime Meridian (Greenwich) (51.477928, -0.001545)
- Sky Garden, London, the UK (51.511177, -0.083094)
- County Hall, London, the UK (51.501945, -0.118889)
- Edinburgh Festival Wheel, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.950050, -3.202994)
- Lloyds Building, London, the UK (51.513058, -0.082361)
- The Shard, London, the UK (51.504501, -0.086500)
- Cardiff Bay Yacht Club, Cardiff, Wales, the UK (51.448265, -3.175035)
- The Royal Albert Hall, Kensington, London, UK (51.500942, -0.177498)
- Town Hall, Biddulph, Staffordshire, UK (53.116688, -2.175320)