Sky Garden, London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.511177, -0.083094.
One of the notable buildings in the central part of London, Sky Garden is a skyscraper famous for its really interesting exterior design, as well as being a home to plenty of business offices and entertainment establishments. It can be found at the following address: 20 Fenchurch St, London EC3M 8AF, the UK. The place is mostly popular as a home to a really great roof-restaurant which offers amazing views and is in a high demand. So those who want to visit it and try its amazing dishes should book a table at least two weeks in advance. Many guests use the restaurant as an excellent place for taking photographs, that is why many of the customers of the restaurant recommend visiting it in the sunset times, when the views to the city is especially beautiful.
Where is Sky Garden, London, the UK on Map?
Road map of Sky Garden, London, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sky Garden, London, the UK
Sky Garden, London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sky Garden, London, the UK is 51.511177, and the longitude is -0.083094. Sky Garden, London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 40.2372'' N and 0° 4' 59.1384'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 40.2372'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 4' 59.1384'' W|
Coordinates of Sky Garden, London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Hammersmith Odeon, where Alchemy: Dire Straits Live was recorded (51.490868, -0.224698)
- Clarence House, London, England, the UK (51.504002, -0.138500)
- Prime Meridian (Greenwich) (51.477928, -0.001545)
- Sky Garden, London, the UK (51.511177, -0.083094)
- County Hall, London, the UK (51.501945, -0.118889)
- Edinburgh Festival Wheel, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.950050, -3.202994)
- Lloyds Building, London, the UK (51.513058, -0.082361)
- The Shard, London, the UK (51.504501, -0.086500)
- The Royal Albert Hall, Kensington, London, UK (51.500942, -0.177498)
- Town Hall, Biddulph, Staffordshire, UK (53.116688, -2.175320)