Clarence House, London, England, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.504002, -0.138500.
Clarence House is one of the historical Royal Residences located in the City of Westminster, a district in London, England, the United Kingdom. Known as the former home of the Queen Mother Elizabeth I, the residence is now considered to be the primary home of Prince Charles and his spouse Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. Clarence House is situated right near another famous royal residence, the historic St. James's Palace, and Buckingham Palace can also be found just less than a half mile south-west from it. Clarence House was the place where Prince Charles was tested for Covid-19 during the outbreak of the 2019-2020 coronavirus pandemic, and the result of the test turned out to be positive. Thus, Prince Charles was the one who also suffered from SARS-CoV-2 caused disease.
This Royal Residence is known as the one where Prince William and Prince Harry spent their childhood years. Clarence Residence is surrounded by a small green area called Marlborough House Gardens, and the Queen Chapel is located to the east of the building. In the west, it is possible to find another important building known as Lancaster House, which is currently being used by some governmental structures of the country. Clarence House is among the most important landmarks and Royal buildings of the country. It is on the highest priority buildings on the National Heritage List for England. Located in the very heart of Westminster City, Clarence House is one of the main attractions and landmarks of the central London.
Where is Clarence House, London, England, the UK on Map?
Road map of Clarence House, London, England, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Clarence House, London, England, the UK
Clarence House, London, England, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Clarence House, London, England, the UK is 51.504002, and the longitude is -0.138500. Clarence House, London, England, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 14.4072'' N and 0° 8' 18.6000'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 14.4072'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 8' 18.6000'' W|
Coordinates of Clarence House, London, England, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Hammersmith Odeon, where Alchemy: Dire Straits Live was recorded (51.490868, -0.224698)
- Clarence House, London, England, the UK (51.504002, -0.138500)
- Prime Meridian (Greenwich) (51.477928, -0.001545)
- Sky Garden, London, the UK (51.511177, -0.083094)
- County Hall, London, the UK (51.501945, -0.118889)
- Edinburgh Festival Wheel, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.950050, -3.202994)
- Lloyds Building, London, the UK (51.513058, -0.082361)
- The Shard, London, the UK (51.504501, -0.086500)
- Cardiff Bay Yacht Club, Cardiff, Wales, the UK (51.448265, -3.175035)
- The Royal Albert Hall, Kensington, London, UK (51.500942, -0.177498)