Lloyds Building, London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.513058, -0.082361.
Built in the mid-1980s, Lloyds Building is one of the most notable modern buildings in Lime Street in London, the UK. It is a home to the Lloyd's Insurance company and is an absolutely unique architectural solution which is really famous and known as the Inside-Out Building. It is located in the City of London, in the district which is known as the Financial Heart of London. The building includes three main and three minor towers, and the general shape of the building is rectangular. There are 14 floors and the total height of the building is 312 feet (the height includes the antenna which is located on the top of the building). The building plays a role in modern culture and appears in a number of movies like "Guardians of the Galaxy", "The Avengers", "Spy Games", and others.
Map of Lloyds Building, London, the UK
Lloyds Building, London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lloyds Building, London, the UK is 51.513058, and the longitude is -0.082361. Lloyds Building, London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 47.0088'' N and 0° 4' 56.4996'' W.
Lloyds Building, London, the UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Lloyds Building, London, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 47.0088'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 4' 56.4996'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Lloyds Building, London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Lloyds Building, London, the UK (51.513058, -0.082361)
- The Shard, London, the UK (51.504501, -0.086500)
- Cardiff Bay Yacht Club, Cardiff, Wales, the UK (51.448265, -3.175035)
- The Royal Albert Hall, Kensington, London, UK (51.500942, -0.177498)
- Town Hall, Biddulph, Staffordshire, UK (53.116688, -2.175320)
- Baron Hill Mansion, Beaumaris, Mersyside, UK (53.267338, -4.103372)
- Royal Observatory Greenwich, London, UK (51.476852, -0.000500)
- Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, UK (54.335518, -7.601313)
- London Eye, Lambeth, London, UK (51.503399, -0.119519)
- Whitlingham Hall, Trowse Newton, Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.613461, 1.329421)