Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.273956, 115.317451.
Daat Island (Pulau Daat) is a small island in Bruney Bay. It is a part of Labuan Federal Territory (Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan), Malaysia. Daat is one of the smallest of the group of islands, situated about 6 miles away of Borneo shores. The island is uninhabited and there are only a few buildings there used for tourists who come to discover the nature of the island.
Map of Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia
Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia is 5.273956, and the longitude is 115.317451. Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 16' 26.2416'' N and 115° 19' 2.8236'' E.
Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 16' 26.2416'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 19' 2.8236'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Malaysia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia (6.350000, 99.800003)
- The Perhentian Islands, Terengganu, Malaysia (5.916667, 102.733330)
- Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia (4.227491, 100.557739)
- Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia (5.273956, 115.317451)
- Tioman Island, Malaysia (2.790249, 104.169846)
- Labuan, Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia (5.324807, 115.218430)
- Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia (4.342046, 118.566811)