Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.324807, 115.218430.
Labuan is an island group and a Federal Territory in Malaysia, situated about 8 kilometers off the coast of Borneo in northern Brunei Bay. It is famous for its modern architecture, well-developed and advanced educational establishments, rich culture, etc. It is an important financial center of the country as well as a popular tourist destination. Labuan is officially known as the Federal Territory of Labuan and nicknamed "The Pearl of Borneo". Victoria is the capital of Labuan. Points of interest in Labuan include An-Nur State Mosque, Kwang Fook Kong Temple, the Chimney Museum, and the Labuan Museum, as well as lots of shopping centers, parks and beaches.
Where is Labuan, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Labuan, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Labuan, Malaysia
Labuan, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Labuan, Malaysia is 5.324807, and the longitude is 115.218430. Labuan, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 19' 29.3052'' N and 115° 13' 6.3480'' E.
|DMS Lat||5° 19' 29.3052'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 13' 6.3480'' E|
Coordinates of Labuan, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Malaysia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia (6.350000, 99.800003)
- The Perhentian Islands, Terengganu, Malaysia (5.916667, 102.733330)
- Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia (4.227491, 100.557739)
- Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia (5.273956, 115.317451)
- Tioman Island, Malaysia (2.790249, 104.169846)
- Labuan, Malaysia (5.324807, 115.218430)
- Labuan, Malaysia (5.285153, 115.247787)
- Sipadan Island, Malaysia (4.116292, 118.627411)