Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.350000, 99.800003.
Langkawi Islands is a small archipelago situated in the state of Kedah, Malaysia, in the north westernmost part of the country, right near the border with Taiwan. Located about 23 miles away from the shores of Malaysia, the archipelago includes almost 100 small islands. The islands are a home to almost 86 thousand people and they are administered like a separate district of Kedah state. The economy of the islands is totally fed by tourism since the archipelago is famous with its amazing beaches, beautiful nature, stunning views, and remarkable sunsets. In addition to staying on the beaches, it is possible to go for a great shopping, go in for some water sports like snorkeling, and so on. It is easy to reach the islands by plane.
Map of Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia
Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia is 6.350000, and the longitude is 99.800003. Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 20' 60.0000'' N and 99° 48' 0.0108'' E.
Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 20' 60.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 48' 0.0108'' E|
Coordinates of Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Malaysia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia (6.350000, 99.800003)
- The Perhentian Islands, Terengganu, Malaysia (5.916667, 102.733330)
- Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia (4.227491, 100.557739)
- Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia (5.273956, 115.317451)
- Tioman Island, Malaysia (2.790249, 104.169846)
- Labuan, Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia (5.324807, 115.218430)
- Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia (4.342046, 118.566811)