Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 4.227491, 100.557739.
Pangkor Island is a small island in the province of Perak, Malaysia, situated quite close to the city of Sitiawan, and about 60 miles west of Ipoh city. Historically, the island used to be a very popular piece of land among pirates, explorers, fishermen, and merchants. In our times, it is a touristic place, with many beaches and resorts. There is a famous landmark, Marina Sanctuary Resort Project, which received plenty of investments in it from the country's government. An old Dutch Fort, Kali Amman Temple, Batu Bersurat, Pangkor Fishing Village are other attractions of the island.
Map of Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia
Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia is 4.227491, and the longitude is 100.557739. Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 4° 13' 38.9676'' N and 100° 33' 27.8604'' E.
Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||4° 13' 38.9676'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 33' 27.8604'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Malaysia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia (6.350000, 99.800003)
- The Perhentian Islands, Terengganu, Malaysia (5.916667, 102.733330)
- Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia (4.227491, 100.557739)
- Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia (5.273956, 115.317451)
- Tioman Island, Malaysia (2.790249, 104.169846)
- Labuan, Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia (5.324807, 115.218430)
- Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia (4.342046, 118.566811)