Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.285153, 115.247787.
Labuan, nicknamed "Pulau Mutiara Borneo" meaning "The Pearl of Borneo", is a Federal Territory in Eastern Malaysia and one of the most popular destinations for honeymoons and summer vacations in the world. The territory includes the main island and six smaller islands with plenty of resorts and accommodations choices for all tastes and budgets. Its capital is Victoria. Labuan International Business and Financial Centre (IBFC) is based on the island. There are lots of tourist attractions in Labuan, including the Labuan Museum, the Chimney Museum, the Labuan Maritime Museum, the Labuan War Cemetery, Peace Park, Pohon Batu Beach, and so on. It is also home to Labuan Matriculation College.
Where is Labuan, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Labuan, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Labuan, Malaysia
Labuan, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Labuan, Malaysia is 5.285153, and the longitude is 115.247787. Labuan, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 17' 6.5508'' N and 115° 14' 52.0332'' E.
|DMS Lat||5° 17' 6.5508'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 14' 52.0332'' E|
Coordinates of Labuan, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Malaysia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Langkawi Islands, Kedah, Malaysia (6.350000, 99.800003)
- The Perhentian Islands, Terengganu, Malaysia (5.916667, 102.733330)
- Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia (4.227491, 100.557739)
- Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia (5.273956, 115.317451)
- Tioman Island, Malaysia (2.790249, 104.169846)
- Labuan, Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia (5.324807, 115.218430)
- Labuan, Malaysia (5.285153, 115.247787)
- Sipadan Island, Malaysia (4.116292, 118.627411)
No comments written yet.