Dahisara, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.092918, 69.517754.
A large town of Dahisara, Gujarat state, is located at the westmost territories of India, close to the border with Pakistan. The town has the population close to 35,000 people and is known as a transportation and commercial center of the area. It is located right near the highway leading to the coastal region of the state, therefore, the town is an important stop on the way of transportation vehicles and travelers.
Where is Dahisara, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Dahisara, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dahisara, Gujarat, India
Dahisara, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dahisara, Gujarat, India is 23.092918, and the longitude is 69.517754. Dahisara, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 5' 34.5048'' N and 69° 31' 3.9144'' E.
Dahisara, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 5' 34.5048'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 31' 3.9144'' E|
Coordinates of Dahisara, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)