Dakshinpara, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.373680, 88.576462.
A small village near the city of Krishnanagar, Dakshinpara is situated in the easternmost part of West Bengal, India. The village is connected with the neighboring settlements by Road 3, and it lays somewhere between the towns of Chitrashali and Hanskhali. It is quite a usual place, with about 750 people living there and leading quite traditional lifestyle affected both by Hindu and Muslim cultures.
Where is Dakshinpara, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Dakshinpara, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dakshinpara, West Bengal, India
Dakshinpara, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dakshinpara, West Bengal, India is 23.373680, and the longitude is 88.576462. Dakshinpara, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 22' 25.2480'' N and 88° 34' 35.2632'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 22' 25.2480'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 34' 35.2632'' E|
Coordinates of Dakshinpara, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)