Dayalpura, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.731030, 73.168846.
A village of Dayalpura is a small neighborhood of Pali city in the state of Rajasthan, India. It used to be large settlement, a small town until the 1990s, when a great portion of young people moved to the neighboring city in order to develop their career there. Today, the village is still quite large and a home for about 1,500 people. Most of the incomes of local people come from agriculture.
Where is Dayalpura, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Dayalpura, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dayalpura, Rajasthan, India
Dayalpura, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dayalpura, Rajasthan, India is 25.731030, and the longitude is 73.168846. Dayalpura, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 43' 51.7080'' N and 73° 10' 7.8456'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 43' 51.7080'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 10' 7.8456'' E|
Coordinates of Dayalpura, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.