Dhandra, Mahmudpura, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.835283, 75.833061.
Dhandra is a small village located near the town of Mahmudpura, which is Ludhiana neighborhood in Indian state of Punjab. It is a planned community very to the northeast from Mahmudpura. With the population exceeding 2,500, the district is a developing settlement, and possibly it will soon be a part of Ludhiana metropolitan zone.
Where is Dhandra, Mahmudpura, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Dhandra, Mahmudpura, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dhandra, Mahmudpura, Punjab, India
Dhandra, Mahmudpura, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhandra, Mahmudpura, Punjab, India is 30.835283, and the longitude is 75.833061. Dhandra, Mahmudpura, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 50' 7.0188'' N and 75° 49' 59.0196'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 50' 7.0188'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 49' 59.0196'' E|
Coordinates of Dhandra, Mahmudpura, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.