Dhanha, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.073458, 83.953461.
Dhanha is a small agricultural community located near Nebua - Raiganj road in the state of Uttar Pradesh, northern India. Local area is covered by numerous fields and lanes since the climate is very humid and very favorable for agriculture. The village is located right on the border between Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, just 16 miles from the border with Nepal and 3 miles west from the city of Bagaha.
Map of Dhanha, Uttar Pradesh, India
Dhanha, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhanha, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.073458, and the longitude is 83.953461. Dhanha, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 4' 24.4488'' N and 83° 57' 12.4596'' E.
Dhanha, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 95 meters height, that is equal to 312 feet.
Dhanha, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 4' 24.4488'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 57' 12.4596'' E|
|Elevation (m)||95 m|
|Elevation (f)||312 feet|
Coordinates of Dhanha, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)