Diwali, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.673769, 78.397018.
Diwali is a small village in northern Uttarakhand, one of the settlements in the highlands of the first Himalayan mountain range. It is a part of Dehradun district. The village has a truly remote location, that is why the lifestyle there is based on trying to provide the families with maximum comfort and things necessary for living, by own efforts.
Where is Diwali, Uttarakhand, India on Map?
Road map of Diwali, Uttarakhand, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Diwali, Uttarakhand, India
Diwali, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Diwali, Uttarakhand, India is 30.673769, and the longitude is 78.397018. Diwali, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 40' 25.5684'' N and 78° 23' 49.2648'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 40' 25.5684'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 23' 49.2648'' E|
Coordinates of Diwali, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.