Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.910000, 40.240002.
Diyarbakir is a large city and the capital city of the same name province, situated in south eastern Turkey. With the population close to 1 million people, Diyarbakir is one of the largest cities in the region. The city was established in the 2nd century BC and has been developing as a part of the Roman Empire, Arabic, Syrian, and others. Thus, there are a large number of antique and ancient monuments, buildings, relics, etc are preserved in the local museums and just outdoors. The name of the city can be understood as "The Land of Copper" and this material plays a role in manufacturing and crafts. Today's Diyarbakir is famous for its unique cuisine, interesting social life, old architecture, and special atmosphere.
Map of Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey
Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey is 37.910000, and the longitude is 40.240002. Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 54' 36.0000'' N and 40° 14' 24.0072'' E.
Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 54' 36.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||40° 14' 24.0072'' E|
Coordinates of Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)