Dufrigaon, Meghalaya, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.469393, 89.951324.
Situated between the towns of Ampati and Betasing, the village of Dufrigaon is a part of Meghalaya state situated in the most north easternmost part of India, quite close to the border with Bangladesh and the Brahmaputra River basin. The village and its neighborhoods can be reached by Highway 12, and there are many of interesting places to see, including a few temples and parks, as well as even a few small Baptist churches. Tourists are attracted by a number of playgrounds and resorts situated to the east of the village.
Where is Dufrigaon, Meghalaya, India on Map?
Road map of Dufrigaon, Meghalaya, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dufrigaon, Meghalaya, India
Dufrigaon, Meghalaya, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dufrigaon, Meghalaya, India is 25.469393, and the longitude is 89.951324. Dufrigaon, Meghalaya, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 28' 9.8148'' N and 89° 57' 4.7664'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 28' 9.8148'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 57' 4.7664'' E|
Coordinates of Dufrigaon, Meghalaya, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)