Fargo, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.877186, -96.789803.
Fargo is the largest and the most populated city of North Dakota state in north USA. It is situated right at the border between North Dakota and Minnesotta, and it has the population close to 125,000 people. It means that one sixth of the population of the whole states are residents of Fargo. Together with the urban area around the city, the population is close to a quarter of million. Fargo is a transportation, industrial, and education center, with a large university, North Dakota State University situated there. There is a large number of museums, theaters, facilities for sports and recreation, as well as modern health care establishments and schools in Fargo.
Where is Fargo, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Fargo, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fargo, ND, USA
Fargo, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fargo, ND, USA is 46.877186, and the longitude is -96.789803. Fargo, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 52' 37.8696'' N and 96° 47' 23.2908'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 52' 37.8696'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 47' 23.2908'' W|
Coordinates of Fargo, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Hoboken, NJ, USA (40.745255, -74.034775)
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)