Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.637569, 90.483269.
Fatulla is a small city with the number of residents close to 75,000 people, which has recently merged with very rapidly developing and expanding municipality of Narayanganj, Bangladesh. The city is located on the shores of the Daleshwari River and is one of the most popular farming and agriculture points of the country, starting from fish and seafood farms and ending up with tropic fruit cultivation. There are a few historic buildings and monuments in the city, but it is hardly possible to name Fatulla a tourist attraction.
Where is Fatulla, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Fatulla, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fatulla, Bangladesh
Fatulla, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fatulla, Bangladesh is 23.637569, and the longitude is 90.483269. Fatulla, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 38' 15.2484'' N and 90° 28' 59.7684'' E.
Fatulla, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 38' 15.2484'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 28' 59.7684'' E|
Coordinates of Fatulla, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)