Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.744860, 89.275589.
Rangpur is a historic city located in the district of Sadar Upazila, which is in northern Bangladesh. The population of the city is estimated to be about a half million people, with about 90 thousand households. The city is divided in about three dozens of districts, which are self-governing structures. The city is an industrial settlement, with a few small and medium industrial and manufacturing business working there.
Where is Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh
Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh is 25.744860, and the longitude is 89.275589. Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 44' 41.4960'' N and 89° 16' 32.1204'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 44' 41.4960'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 16' 32.1204'' E|
Coordinates of Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)