Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.820000, 89.550003.
One of the largest cities in Bangladesh, Khulna is situated in the central part of the country and serving as a large cultural, administrative, economic, education, and tourism center of the country. The first settlement emerged there in the beginning of the 12th century when the first travelers decided to settle in the area between the rivers Bhoirob and Rupsha. Today, Khulna is a home to about two thirds of million people. The city is located close to one of the largest ports of the country and is an importance center of transport and commerce. Tourism plays a great role in the economy of Khulna. The attractions of the area include the Mosque City of Bagerhat, Rabindra Historical Complex, the Sundarbans area considered to be one of the largest natural preserves of the Bengali tigers, and many others.
Map of Khulna, Bangladesh
Khulna, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khulna, Bangladesh is 22.820000, and the longitude is 89.550003. Khulna, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 49' 12.0000'' N and 89° 33' 0.0108'' E.
Khulna, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 49' 12.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 33' 0.0108'' E|
Coordinates of Khulna, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)