Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.723406, 89.075127.
Satkhira is a small city in western Bangladesh, located less than 10 miles from the border with India. It is the headquarters of a large district with the total population exceeding 2 million people. The area is famous with its rainy climate, interesting nature and lots of palm trees, interesting old culture and architecture.
Where is Satkhira, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Satkhira, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Satkhira, Bangladesh
Satkhira, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Satkhira, Bangladesh is 22.723406, and the longitude is 89.075127. Satkhira, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 43' 24.2616'' N and 89° 4' 30.4572'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 43' 24.2616'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 4' 30.4572'' E|
Coordinates of Satkhira, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chattogram, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)