Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.778522, 88.897377.
Saidpur is a small city located in northern Bangladesh. It is an old settlement with the current population approaching to 200,000 people. It is a home to one of the largest airports in the country, as well as a location for one of the largest railway workshops in Bangladesh. It is a small commercial and cultural center of the region, with a few large shopping malls and shopping areas, a number of theaters, concert venues, and other cultural establishments.
Where is Saidpur, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Saidpur, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saidpur, Bangladesh
Saidpur, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saidpur, Bangladesh is 25.778522, and the longitude is 88.897377. Saidpur, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 46' 42.6792'' N and 88° 53' 50.5572'' E.
Saidpur, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 46' 42.6792'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 53' 50.5572'' E|
Coordinates of Saidpur, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)