Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.999941, 90.420273.
Gazipur is an old city and the capital of the same name district located in central Bangladesh. Together with the capital city of the country, Dhaka, as well as other cities like Savar Union, Tongi, Keraniganj, Narayanganj, and others, they forma a very large urban area with the total population exceeding 12 million people. Gazipur is a known education center, with 5 large universities and a few large colleges. Residential districts of the city are considered to be very comfortable and modern, thus buying a house there can be quite a costly venture.
Where is Gazipur, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Gazipur, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gazipur, Bangladesh
Gazipur, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gazipur, Bangladesh is 23.999941, and the longitude is 90.420273. Gazipur, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 59' 59.7876'' N and 90° 25' 12.9828'' E.
Gazipur, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 59' 59.7876'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 25' 12.9828'' E|
Coordinates of Gazipur, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)