Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -41.640079, 146.315918.
Tasmania is a state of Australia and a large island located to the south of the continent. A lot of people like Tasmania very much for its amazing nature, numerous parks and very comfortable climate. Tasmania is famous with its wine and unique local cuisine, with plenty of sports and various cultural events, absolutely stunning local theater culture, literature, architecture, and so on.
Map of Tasmania, Australia
Tasmania, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tasmania, Australia is -41.640079, and the longitude is 146.315918. Tasmania, Australia is located at Australia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 38' 24.2844'' S and 146° 18' 57.3048'' E.
Tasmania, Australia elevation is 1256 meters height, that is equal to 4,121 feet.
Tasmania, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 38' 24.2844'' S|
|DMS Long||146° 18' 57.3048'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,256 m|
|Elevation (f)||4,121 feet|
Coordinates of Tasmania, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Australia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia (-25.216667, 153.133331)
- Whitsunday Islands, Australia (-20.299999, 148.933334)
- North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia (-27.532316, 153.462601)
- Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia (-27.372297, 153.176956)
- Penguin Island, Shoalwater, WA, Australia (-32.305698, 115.690575)
- Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia (-35.804447, 137.227478)
- Possession Island, Queensland, Australia (-10.723373, 142.401260)
- Dunk Island, Family Islands National Park, Dunk QLD, Australia (-17.945278, 146.157776)
- Tasmania, Australia (-41.640079, 146.315918)
- South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia (-27.833509, 153.421326)