Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.014606, 20.413940.
Föglö is a small town in the district of Åland, situated on one of the same name island which is a part of the Åland Islands. There are about 550 people living in the town, and it is a picturesque place, connected with the neighboring islands both by bridge and ferries. Despite being a part of Finland, the town's population speak Swedish.
Where is Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland on Map?
Road map of Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland
Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland is 60.014606, and the longitude is 20.413940. Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland is located at Finland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 0' 52.5816'' N and 20° 24' 50.1840'' E.
|DMS Lat||60° 0' 52.5816'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 24' 50.1840'' E|
Coordinates of Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Finland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kokkola, Central Ostrobothnia, Finland (63.838470, 23.130659)
- Bromarf, Uusimaa, Finland (59.988327, 23.031605)
- Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland (60.014606, 20.413940)
- Rovaniemi, Finland (66.503059, 25.726967)
- Sanomala, Finland (60.287781, 24.854378)
- Kaarina, Finland (60.407169, 22.368240)
- Kotka, Finland (60.480232, 26.931610)
- Hanko, Finland (59.832394, 22.970695)