Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.832394, 22.970695.
Hanko is a small seaside town in the southernmost tip of Finland, situated about 130 kilometers west of Helsinki. It is a bilingual town and residents speak both Swedish and Finnish. Hanko is famous for its numerous annual events including The Hangon Regatta which usually attracts thousands of tourists from around Europe. Points of interest in the town include Hanko Museum and old buildings, as well as many beaches and hiking areas.
Where is Hanko, Finland on Map?
Road map of Hanko, Finland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hanko, Finland
Hanko, Finland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hanko, Finland is 59.832394, and the longitude is 22.970695. Hanko, Finland is located at Finland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 49' 56.6184'' N and 22° 58' 14.5020'' E.
|DMS Lat||59° 49' 56.6184'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 58' 14.5020'' E|
Coordinates of Hanko, Finland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Finland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kokkola, Central Ostrobothnia, Finland (63.838470, 23.130659)
- Bromarf, Uusimaa, Finland (59.988327, 23.031605)
- Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland (60.014606, 20.413940)
- Rovaniemi, Finland (66.503059, 25.726967)
- Sanomala, Finland (60.287781, 24.854378)
- Kaarina, Finland (60.407169, 22.368240)
- Kotka, Finland (60.480232, 26.931610)
- Hanko, Finland (59.832394, 22.970695)