Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.832394, 22.970695.
Hanko is a small seaside town in the very southern part of Finland. Some good amount of its 10,000 residents speaks Swedish, but the majority speaks Finnish language. Hanko is famous for its numerous annual events including summer regatta which usually attracts thousands of tourists from around Europe.
Where is Hanko, Finland on Map?
Road map of Hanko, Finland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hanko, Finland
Hanko, Finland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hanko, Finland is 59.832394, and the longitude is 22.970695. Hanko, Finland is located at Finland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 49' 56.6184'' N and 22° 58' 14.5020'' E.
|DMS Lat||59° 49' 56.6184'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 58' 14.5020'' E|
Coordinates of Hanko, Finland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Finland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Seinäjoki, South Ostrobothnia, Finland (62.791668, 22.841667)
- Kajaani, Oulu, Finland (64.222176, 27.727850)
- Naantali, Finland (60.466087, 22.025087)
- Oulu, Northern Ostrobothnia, Finland (65.021545, 25.469885)
- Espoo, Finland (60.205490, 24.655899)
- Turku, Finland (60.454510, 22.264824)
- Helsinki, Finland (60.192059, 24.945831)
- Hanko, Finland (59.832394, 22.970695)