Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.480232, 26.931610.
Kotka is a small town located in the southeast of Finland, on the shores of the Gulf of Finland. The population of this wonderful town is about 55,000 people, and it is famous with its commercial port. The town is located close to the border with Russia and has quite strong commercial and social ties with this country.
Where is Kotka, Finland on Map?
Road map of Kotka, Finland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kotka, Finland
Kotka, Finland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kotka, Finland is 60.480232, and the longitude is 26.931610. Kotka, Finland is located at Finland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 28' 48.8352'' N and 26° 55' 53.7960'' E.
|DMS Lat||60° 28' 48.8352'' N|
|DMS Long||26° 55' 53.7960'' E|
Coordinates of Kotka, Finland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Finland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kokkola, Central Ostrobothnia, Finland (63.838470, 23.130659)
- Bromarf, Uusimaa, Finland (59.988327, 23.031605)
- Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland (60.014606, 20.413940)
- Rovaniemi, Finland (66.503059, 25.726967)
- Sanomala, Finland (60.287781, 24.854378)
- Kaarina, Finland (60.407169, 22.368240)
- Kotka, Finland (60.480232, 26.931610)
- Aura, Finland (60.646744, 22.591217)
- Rantasalmi, Finland (62.065308, 28.306618)