Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.407169, 22.368240.
Kaarina is a large municipality in southern Finland, with the population close to 32,000 people. It is a part of municipality of Turku city. It is known as a hometown of Tom of Finland.
Where is Kaarina, Finland on Map?
Road map of Kaarina, Finland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kaarina, Finland
Kaarina, Finland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kaarina, Finland is 60.407169, and the longitude is 22.368240. Kaarina, Finland is located at Finland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 24' 25.8084'' N and 22° 22' 5.6640'' E.
|DMS Lat||60° 24' 25.8084'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 22' 5.6640'' E|
Coordinates of Kaarina, Finland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Finland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kokkola, Central Ostrobothnia, Finland (63.838470, 23.130659)
- Bromarf, Uusimaa, Finland (59.988327, 23.031605)
- Föglö, Åland Islands, Finland (60.014606, 20.413940)
- Rovaniemi, Finland (66.503059, 25.726967)
- Sanomala, Finland (60.287781, 24.854378)
- Kaarina, Finland (60.407169, 22.368240)
- Kotka, Finland (60.480232, 26.931610)
- Hanko, Finland (59.832394, 22.970695)