Fort MacLeod, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.735130, -113.391953.
A small town Fort MacLeod, with the population of about 3,000 people is located in Alberta, Canada. The town received its name after a historic fort located in the area. It is also popular as a place where according to the locals, an UFO was spotted in 1956.
Where is Fort MacLeod, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Fort MacLeod, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fort MacLeod, AB, Canada
Fort MacLeod, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fort MacLeod, AB, Canada is 49.735130, and the longitude is -113.391953. Fort MacLeod, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 44' 6.4680'' N and 113° 23' 31.0308'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 44' 6.4680'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 23' 31.0308'' W|
Coordinates of Fort MacLeod, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)