Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.120342, 138.918198.
Mishima is a small city in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan, situated in southern part of the country. It is a part of quite a large urban area which includes the cities of Numazu, Ito, Izu, Atami, and Izunokuni. The population of Mishima is about 110,000 people, and it is an industrial settlement with a large Toshiba factory and a plant producing parts for trains and rail ways. Mishima is famous for its summer festivals and cultural events taking place annually.
Map of Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan is 35.120342, and the longitude is 138.918198. Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 7' 13.2312'' N and 138° 55' 5.5128'' E.
Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 7' 13.2312'' N|
|DMS Long||138° 55' 5.5128'' E|
Coordinates of Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)